Optimal Recovery Back compression Ultimate – K8
- If you are pregnant, have an aneurysm or are being treated for a blood clot, you should consult a doctor before using our products (especially boots).
- Please note that our recovery boots have not been developed for medical use. But the boots are manufactured according to the same principles that are applied in hospitals. As well as i.a. CE approved. Used in various clinics/receptions.
- Recommended usage time is 30 minutes per occasion.
- Guiding pressure recommendation:
- Swelling (lymphedema): 20 – 240 mmHg.
- Fluid retention (lymphatic drainage): 90 – 180 mmHg.
- Hard muscle massage: 180 – 240 mmHg.
Machine NOT included!